Alchemists of the Blue Moon
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Alchemists of the Blue Moon

Quête de la vie éternelle et de la résurrection

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Londres, Angleterre

4 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuteurMessage
Isabella
Invité

Londres, Angleterre - Page 8 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Aoû - 11:33

After decided that this new guy wasn't completely untrustworthy, - I mean, we did find him all bloodied up - I had listened in silence to his French classes. I wasn't very interested in learning this language, but I suppose it could be useful if we were going to Paris.

On the way to the airport - whatever that was - I looked out the window of the taxi, trying to recognize something in this new London. The only thing I saw that reminded me of home was the sky, always cloudy. I sighed wistfully. When I had been a pirate, I had never once missed home. But now I was so closed, but I felt like I was farther away than ever.

When we got out, Edward mentioned that we would have to do some walking. I shrugged. I didn't mind. But then I noticed the passers-by looking at us strangely. Looking down at my clothes, I realized that I didn't exactly fit in, but it was nothing compared to the looks the Cap'n was getting. I looked at her, eyebrows raised, to see if she had noticed.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Ishtar
Guerrier du pharaon
Ishtar

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 8 Icon_minitimeDim 26 Aoû - 20:01

Je suivis les autres à l'extérieur jusque dans l'auto. Je garda mon sac sur moi je ne voulais pas que personne y touche si on pouvait dire. Mon armure était la chose la plus importnte pour moi. Les autres embarquèrent dans l'autoet je les suivit. Je ne serait touours pas habituer à ce genre de transport. L'avion, comme ils appellent ça, c'est encore pire. Ont arriva enfin làs-bas. Puis, on devait marcer, mais bon marcher pour moi c'est rien. Je mit mon sac sur le dos et suivit les autres.
http://akuma.forumsline.com/
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMar 4 Sep - 2:40

After about 5 minutes of walking, we finally arrived to that car renter. Joe's old car rental. I think that was the name. He offered good deals, plus he was a friend of my mother. Luckily, I had never seen him before, no chance for him to really reckognize me. Although he might have seen a picture of me in the newspaper article. At least I had thought of bringing that cloak of mine. It wouldn't hide all my face, but at least my mouth and nose. Also, with Taranis, Isabella and Ishtar's clothes, we would look all four like odd persons, which was great.

-Okay, there we are. Wait for me here, I should be back soon.

I went inside, looking for the owner, a certain Jonathan Taylor.

-How may I help you sir?

I changed my voice a bit, making it almost creepy to hear.

-Yeeeees, I'd like to rent a car! Is the owner here?

-Haha, my dear mister, I am the owner. Please call me Joe.

-EEEEExcellent. I'd need to borrow it for a couple weeks, 3 probably.

-Certainly sir, that is a good possibility. It may cost you a bunch though, since 3 weeks is a long period of time, you know.

-Oh, money is not a problem. What types of cars do you have to rent, Joe?

-Oh, all sorts. Depends what you want. I bet you're looking for a travel car, eh? If you're taking it for 3 weeks, you must be going somewhere!

-Oh you are quite a good guesser. Yeeees, indeed, I am going in France for a couple weeks with some friends. I need space for 5 persons or about. Is that something possible?

-Of course! We have this nice car here, a Ford Focus. It almost never got out. Very fine deal, it has space, it can go fast and it's not so expensive.

-That should do then. How much?

-Well, for a day, it'd be 88 £. Make it for 21 days, make it a total of, ehh, let me think for a sec ! About 1,848 £. Fine with you?

-It does sound like a nice deal. I'll take that then.

-Excellent! Let's go sign those papers then. It shouldn't take too long to do.

I followed Joe in his office. It was a pretty space for a director. A window to the outside right by his computer, a bookshelf nicely displayed. A lot of plants in the room. This person was probably a happy man. We signed the papers and he handed me the keys. You would guess that I used a false identity. I called myself Vladimir Krostof. It would be the name I would use until I was out of England. I didn't want to risk getting caught by the police or I would be in serious trouble. I smiled at Joe and shook his hand. He smiled back and carried me outside to let me get the car.

-There, I have your number. There may be a slight chance that I have to extend my stay in France. I'll call you if that happens. Don't worry though, I'll pay your price if I do stay longer. Have a good day!

-It was nice affairing with you, mister Krostof. See you soon and have a good trip.

-Oh I will, don't you worry.

I opened the door of the car and turned the switch on. Then I drove to the girls. I looked at my watch, I took about 15 minutes. I hope they didn't bore there mind too much. I opened the driver's window and said happily :

-Alright, miladies. Time to go I suppose. Let's go get Rain.

[HJ : Désolé pour l'attente ^^. On reprend tout et on s'active !]
https://bluemoon.keuf.net
Rain
Alchimiste
Rain

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMar 4 Sep - 16:44

Je vis arriver le froupe en Ford. J'en avais plus qu'assez d'attendre. J'étais certes très en avance, et l'heure n'était pas arrivée, mais je n'ai jamais été patient. Je me penchai à la fenêtre du véhicule, côté conducteur.

- Je croyais que t'avis pas de voiture ! Bah, peu importe. J't'emprunte le coffre pour mettre tout ça !

Je lui montrai le paquet aussi gros que moi, voire, si on regardait bien, plus encore, ainsi que mon léger sac, qui ne contenait que quelques vêtements... et mes précieuses notes. Rédigées, comme tout bon alchimiste, de manière à ce qu'elles soient dure à déchiffrées par quelqu'un qui n'est pas moi ou pas au courant des significations de certaines phrases d'apparence banale. Comme un journal intime, en fait.
Je m'installai à l'avant du véhicule, les trois filles s'étant mises derrière.

- Bon, tout est près, je crois. Let's go ! To paris !
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMar 4 Sep - 17:13

The girls got in the car all in the back. They all kept their backpack on their laps; they probably didn't want to leave them behind, just in case. I didn't say anything. I just drove to Big Ben to go get Rain. I found him around the corner, he seemed to be waiting since a good time. I lowered my window and said hi to him. He replied to me instantly in French talking about the car.

-Aucune, en effet. Je n'ai jamais vraiment eu de voiture. Par contre, celle-ci est louée, mon cher.

I let him get his stuff in the trunk and get in the navigator seat.

-Alright, everyone is ready to go ?
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMer 5 Sep - 19:38

Taranis regarda pour une derniere fois le Big ben et elle s'emerveilla encore une fois face a la taille immense du batiment. Elle serra ses armes pres d'elle, car ils etaient les seuls choses qu'elle avait qui lui rappellait le passe.

-Ready. Sooner we get out, the better.

Elle n'etait pas tout a fait confortable dans l'auto, mai selle se dit qu'elle devait s'y faire pour l'instant. Elle se cala dans le siege et regarda par la fenetre.

*For once I'm not the one planning everything and leading people everywhere....feels...strange.*
http://yst-world.heavenforum.com/
Ishtar
Guerrier du pharaon
Ishtar

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMer 5 Sep - 19:51

Je regarde et ne disait rien. Marcher à l'eau n'était pas loin. Ed était rentrer pour aller cherche une auto. Cela faisait un moment qu'il était là et je commençait à m'impatienter, rester là à rien faire, n'était pas du tout mon genre. Enfin, il arriva et ont monta dans l'eau mettant nos choses dans le coffre. L'auto alla prendre le jeune et ce diriea vers l'aréoport. Je regardait les gens dans les rues. C'était vraiment une bizarre d'époque.
http://akuma.forumsline.com/
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 8 Icon_minitimeVen 14 Sep - 1:54

-Let's go then. We're heading to Paris!

I started the car. Everyone was ready and set to go, it was time to head out of the city. Quarter to 4 pm, my watch was saying, it wasn't so late. We'd have to stop by a restaurant on the way. The car drove us to the Channel Tunnel. I was glad this tunnel was finished in 1994. It helped us a lot economically as much as it helped France. We'd be in the French country in no time. I had visited France a couple of times with my family, for business or simply to travel. I really admired that country a lot, even if I prefered the United Kingdoms. I always found weird that among all the countries I visited in my life, my home one was my favorite, especially its capital, London. I suppose I was born in London and I will die in London. I wouldn't mind that at all. I was glad Rain was with us. I didn't know France well enough to drive through it. He'd help me get around to get in Paris faster. I was getting hungry. Luckily, I had a lot of Euros left; I wouldn't have been able to get anything there with my Pounds Sterling.

-There! Nous voici in France! Are you hungry a bit, we can stop in a restaurant now?
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Londres, Angleterre
Page 8 sur 8Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8