Alchemists of the Blue Moon
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Alchemists of the Blue Moon

Quête de la vie éternelle et de la résurrection

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Londres, Angleterre

4 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

Londres, Angleterre - Page 5 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 4 Juil - 22:53

-So, Bella, you can take this room to my left with Taranis. I know you two know each other, so you probably don't mind a lot sharing a room. We have only 3 here, so I have no other choice! I'll take the one upstairs. And you...eh, what's your name miss?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://bluemoon.keuf.net
Ishtar
Guerrier du pharaon
Ishtar

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 4 Juil - 22:58

It's was about time.

-Ishtar.

I look at him. He was about to talk but he cut himself just for asking my name. That guy was bizare to me but I must be the most bizare here. Bah, doesn't matter anyway.
http://akuma.forumsline.com/
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 4 Juil - 23:02

-Ok, well, Ishtar, there's a room in front of me. The washrooms are to my right. There should be an alarm clock in your room. It is always set on 11 am in each room. Just turn it on by pressing on the red button. It will ring in the morning to wake you up. To turn it off, press the blue button. I hope you three sleep well. See you tomorrow.

I went upstairs and prepared myself to go to bed. I fell asleep quite fast; I was exhausted...
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 4 Juil - 23:03

Taranis suivi le groupe sans dire un mot. TOut cela la depassais, elle et sa logique de tout les jours. Elle fut surprise par la proposition d'aller dans le cha;et, mais elle accepta sans commentaires car elle en fin fond besoin d'un logis tout de meme. Elle entra dans la chambe assignee, et s'endormi presque instantanement sur un des deux lits, juste apres avoir souhaite Isabella bonne nuit.
http://yst-world.heavenforum.com/
Ishtar
Guerrier du pharaon
Ishtar

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 4 Juil - 23:16

The guy explain the things call a alarm clock. I don't event know what that is but anyway I will figure it out. Then he when upstair and the two girls got to their room. I was not really tired but I want to the room that was assing to me. The bed was rather large from what I seen before. I enter the room and close the door behind me. A wardrobe was in it and a bed. The sky was so clear, the shinny moon was entering the room. I walk toward the wardrobe and open it. Their was clothes in it, male one. Maybe it was at Ed? Anyway she was not going to sleep with her dress. She take off my bag from my back and I let it on the floor. I pick up a shirt. It was rather long but that doesn't matter. I take off my dress and pass it on. I walk toward the bed and got under the over. It was so warm. I fall asleep
Isabella
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Juil - 17:12

"G'night, Cap'n..."

But she was asleep before the words left me mouth. I wondered how she could fall asleep so easily. I lay in bed (too soft for me), thinking about everything that had happened to me in these past coupla hours. It was really too much for a pirate like me. Maybe I'll wake up in the morning and this will all have been a bad dream... Only one way to find out. So I drifted off to sleep.
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Juil - 17:28

It was about 10 am when I woke up. I had only slept 6 hours, but I suppose I could survive. The girls were still sleeping when I got in the kitchen. I started to cook breakfast slowly. Then, as usual, I went and picked up the newspaper at the front door.

Edward Alexander Blake found dead

A bloody corpse was found at night, down an alley near Big Ben. The strange body was found by an old man, William Fitzpatrick, 67, when he got out of his house, at 6 am this morning. The body couldn't be identified right away since it was completly opened inside out and its head was missing. The body was transported to London's General Hospital to be examined. Blood tests identified the corpse as the heir of the rich Blake family, Edward Alexander, 18. Edward had been missing since 1997, when the other son of the family, William, was shot to death in the rampage of the Shine bar. It was said Edward did not attend the funerals and ran away from home without any goodbyes, leaving mother Myria and father Robert in sorrow.

It was also reported by an owner of a small convenient store that they were robbed just yeterday night. The cameras were destroyed and no tape could have been recorded of the robber. Police department chief, Rob Fern, theorizes that the Blake heir might have been killed by that mysterious robber while trying to prevent the crime, even if the only fact that heir of the Blake would have been murdered such a horrible way. Parents admit it is a possible fact since both children, William and Alexander, had tendencies to help even if danger was ahead.

There were no official witnesses of the scene and the robber still has to be find. Mysteries are that he would have robbed a lot of common ingredients, without even touching the cash register. Nobody was working at the time. Further investigations will follow.

I smiled. I was now declared dead to my family. I was free to go where I wanted. I started to eat, waiting for the girls to wake up, also reading the rest of the newspapger.

Wanted multimillionaire robbed

As midnight was bringing celebrations through the world, the wanted american multimillonaire Ayken Larkin, also nicknamed KingP.I.N. in the economic scene, had all the reasons not to smile. Around midnight, a suspicious individual was spotted in the building stealing an artefact belonging to the rich computer businessman. The item stolen hasn't been identified yet. All the american police knows is that it would be a book. Security guards and FBI agents will be waiting at his high tower in NY, where the theft occured.

Since 1995, KingP.I.N. is still wanted by the FBI for fraudulent actions toward his rival, Bill Gates. Despite FBI's technology, they still have not been able to track the criminal. The California born is charged of several viruses through Microsoft's softwares, viruses that hasn't been nutralized yet. He is also suspected of high thievery of rich companies through Internet at an undefined number of times, including a Vila that would be located in Spain, according to owner Maximilian Fortwick, expropriated in 1999. His capture is not set to $750,000,000.00. Anyoned suspecting a place where Larkin would hide is asked to report to the American Government. Note has been made very clearly that any attempt to steal his money will be punished severly by the American Government.

Dernière édition par le Ven 6 Juil - 13:16, édité 3 fois
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Juil - 17:56

Taranis se reveilla et s'etira avant d'ouvrir les yeux. POur quelques secondes, elle fut destabilisee par le manque du bercemant de bateau qu'elle etait habituee. Puis, elle se rememora les evements de la soiree precedante. Elle prit une douche apres avoir devine comment ca fonctionais apres une dizaine de minutes. Puis, elle se rhabilla et descendit pour le dejeuner et vit qu'Edward etait deja la avec un journal dans les mains et une expression assez joyeux.

-Hum..someone looks happy this morning.
Ishtar
Guerrier du pharaon
Ishtar

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Juil - 18:12

I was put out of my sleep by a nightmare. I was dreaming about Egypt again and the pharaoh who was dying. It's was really anoying. Anyway. I watch on the side of the window. The sun was out for a couple of hour, as it seem. I strech myself and got out of the bed. I put on my dress and start walking out the room. I go down the stairs. There was a nice smell and whitout thought, I follow it. It was leeding to the kitchen. There was one of the girl and Ed.
Raphael
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Juil - 20:34

Damn it! I had overslept again! Ok so it was still 4 am and everyone was gone... Edwards and the three girls... I knew where he lived and could easily follow them... well... catch up. I didn't want to disturb... whats her name? Tranis I think... Or was it Tarja? Something strange with a "T" and an "R" close by the beginning for sure. She seemed not to like me much. I decided I'd go for breakfast in a nearby restaurant... Only prob is they opened around 6 am... I could always loll around for some time. And that's exactly what I did, up until 6 I walked around not knowing exactly where I ended up but around 6 I managed to get myself to that restaurant... at which point I asked for coffee and started reading this mornings paper... London Times. So most people got the 8 o'clock version of this thing but I could do with 2 hours less of information... nothing nice ever happened in those two hours anyway.
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Juil - 21:11

-Indeed I am, I do not need to worry about my parents anymore. I am dead publicly. Read that. The first article.

I held the paper to her so she could read.

Dernière édition par le Ven 6 Juil - 13:17, édité 1 fois
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Juil - 21:17

Taranis prit le journal et le lut. Il y avait quelques mots et expressions qu'elle ne connaissait pas, mais elle comprit l'essentielle. Quand elle eue finit, elle leva les yeux vers Edward.

-But...but that is great! They think you are the victim when you are the one who committed crime...with help of course. It's amazing.

Elle n'en revenait presque pas.
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Juil - 21:27

-Exactly! So you do understand why I am smiling such today.

I then noticed Ishtar that was looking at us.

Tara, you can sit here if you wanna and have yourself some breakfast. I cooked you three some eggs and bacons. I hope you are not vegeterian, hahaha. Good morning Ishtar. Please have a seat as well and eat!
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Juil - 21:45

Taranis s'assit et se servit une portion d'oeufs et de bacon. POur elle, c'etait plus ou moins rarela vienda et les oeufs frais. Mais elle adorait neamoins ca.

-Indeed. So now, are we going for another attempt on bringing back your brother...?
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil - 12:31

-Well, now that my parents are out of the way, we're back on that without any doubt. Unless you had enough, obviously. But I told you last night, I am not giving up like that. We'll have to do a lot of researches. I think I know what we need to bring him back. The problem is that it's only a myth...
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil - 16:28

Taranis rit en entendant ses paroles.

-For all my life, travelling in time was not a myth, but an impossible task. If you wouls have told me travelling in time is possible two days ago, I would have thrown you overboard because people that are loco in the coco are bad luck.

Puis, elle reprit son serieux habituel.

-I have seen so many incredible things since I travelled in time that I belive almost anything is possible at this point, and nothing will stop us.
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil - 16:48

-Then, that's perfect. We'll wait for Bella so I can explain everything. Plus, I have to tell Ishtar everything.
Ishtar
Guerrier du pharaon
Ishtar

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil - 19:50

I sat at a the table on a chair that was not taking. Some egg and bacon. I never ate that king of things. I take a bite. It's was good. I was so in the meal that I didn't even notice that the girl and Ed wear talking. At least for some time, until, the guy said my name.

-What someone said my name?
Isabella
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSam 7 Juil - 18:38

When I woke up, the room was already empty. I sat up in bed and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. Bed... that means that I'm still in this twisted future place. I groaned and got out of bed, taking care to put on my weapons, then I ventured downstairs. Everyone else was there, they were all having breakfast. But I wasn't particularly hungry, so I just sat at an empty place at the table and grumbled "Hello" in everyone's general direction.
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSam 7 Juil - 18:49

-Good morning! I see we are all there. Please get some breakfast if you wish! Since we are all here, I think that it would be time for everyone to tell their story. Taranis knows mine and I know hers, but I think it's important if Ishtar and Bella know it too. Well, that's how it started...

I started by the beginning, like I did with the old man and Taranis. I told them about my brother, about alchemy. I got out my books and formulas for them to see. Then I told them about last night's experience. I revealed my encounter with life; even Taranis never heard about it. After I was done, I laid down the newpaper on the table for them to see.
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeLun 9 Juil - 22:57

Taranis ecouta le recit en silence. Ele fut assez surprise quand elle entendit la rencotre avec la vie, mais garda le silence jusqu'a la fin. Quand Edward eut fini, elle enchaina avec son histoire et comment elle en est arrive la. Quand elle acheva, elle regarda Ishttar pour l'inciter a lui raconter son histoire a son tour.
Ishtar
Guerrier du pharaon
Ishtar

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 13 Juil - 12:56

His history was not that exceptonal. I know a guy like that, not me but he was living twenty years ago so I was not born. They said that he was absorb in some kind of light like me. It's was his story that touch me a little. He was a kind of alchemist like Ed. I don't really know how but anyway. After he spoke, one of the girl look at me like she was waiting for me to tell my story.

-What you want to know my story too?
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 13 Juil - 13:18

Taranis decida de repondre avec honnete, sans detours et aller directement droit au but.

-Yes
Ishtar
Guerrier du pharaon
Ishtar

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSam 14 Juil - 20:40

I did not know what to tell, my life was not so extraordinary only that. I looked at Taranis. By where to begin. I was thinking, but in the content it was rather simple why not to start with my visit with the palace.

- EH well, I was born in Egypt, which is rather obvious, in a rather rich family of merchant. The first time that I go to the palace of my Pharaoh, I am as which would say, lost and I have to meet during my ballade, a soldier. HE had me so much impression that....

I continued thus. I could tell them all I have said, but something retained me not really all to say to these people. As I have to jump the time in the desert when I have to kill many people for money.

-... And, the light has me in it and I arrive here. At the beginning I smelled itself enough at home, but when I saw that the palace was in ruin. There, I knew that I was not at the good time. I go to the closer city and I find there somebody who learned to me how to speak English, but I have evil nevertheless, a little. He taught me how to be useful of full with thing. Naturally, I am not to equip with my armour with another time, I would point out myself too much. Three years have pass and I had a broad feeling which I was to go here. And here Ia m! It is not badly thoug.^^
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMar 17 Juil - 12:46

-So then, that means that you have came here at the last Blue Moon? If so, we must suppose that other persons like you might have arrived before you.

I looked out the window and stared at the sky for a moment. I was wondering if those persons might be in danger. But then, something grasped my attention. The moon, it was still there, with the Sun. And it was blue. That meant....anyone could be coming from any time now......

-Oh no...look outside. The Moon is still up...and it's all blue!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Londres, Angleterre
Page 5 sur 8Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant