Alchemists of the Blue Moon
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Alchemists of the Blue Moon

Quête de la vie éternelle et de la résurrection

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tablette 11″ Xiaomi- Mi Pad 6 global version (coupon + code promo)
224.97 €
Voir le deal

Londres, Angleterre

4 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

Londres, Angleterre Empty
MessageSujet: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre Icon_minitimeSam 9 Juin - 1:13

I was walking down Victoria Embankment. It was snowy outside, but I thought it was still very pretty. I could see to my right the snow falling in the River Thames. You might not believe it, but by a night of New Year’s Eve, I wasn’t home to celebrate. Hands in my pocket, I was watching the beautiful water while walking along the embankment. Above my head, the Moon was all blue. I thought this moment was exceptional for its rareness. We were at the turning of a millennium and this month had two full moons. You might not know it, but if a month has two full moons instead of only one, the second is called the Blue Moon. It’s been thousands of years that mankind observes the mysterious Blue Moon; that happens only every 2.72 years, according to statistics.

I looked at my pocket watch : 10:44 pm. An hour and sixteen minutes was remaining before the New Year. A young couple passed by me and I smiled to them. The girl, who must have been about 20 or 21, smiled back and then they moved along. I was quite surprised to see that someone else was outside at this time of the night. Usually, everyone is in their family celebrating the New Year, even me. I sat down on a bench for a while and stared at the Moon for some minutes. I could almost see myself in it. Then, I bowed my head at the River Thames and saw my face in the water; my blue eyes, my mid-short straight black hair, and I frowned. I wished my brother was here with me. He looked so much like me, except that his eyes were brown, and his hair longer. He’d be 17, if he was still alive. I looked back at the Moon and sighed. An old man, probably a homeless person or a wanderer, sat beside me on the bench.

-She is beautiful, isn’t she?

-The Moon or the River Thames?

-Both.

-Yeah. But what I think is the prettiest is the combination of both...The reflection of the Moon on the River, I mean

-Yes, I know what you mean… Why aren’t you home with your family, youngster?

-I ran away from home, three years ago.

-Why is that so?

-It’s a long story.

-I have all my time. I am homeless, you see.

-Fine. You must first know that my family is the Blake’s, one of the richest of London. I am the oldest son of Jacob Gasper Blake : Edward Alexander. I had a brother, named William. Alexander was also his middle name. He was a year younger than me, and I’m 18. It’s been since I am very young that I dream of travelling, but I was confined home, studying rich persons’ lives, just like my brother. My father wanted me to become a lawyer, just like him, and wanted William to be a doctor. Hard to believe that in his library, he had books about alchemy. He probably acquired them while travelling, or by a rich friend. I was 10-years-old when I discovered alchemy’s secrets. My father didn’t want us to read his books; he was saying it was tarnishing our education. My mother was agreeing, because she thought we were doing magic, and it scared her. Although, it didn’t stop us from studying alchemy with zeal, secretly, since when we were supposed to practice our Skirmish or study Economy, we went hiding in my bedroom with Father’s books. By a month, I was able to synthesise small objects, while my brother was more destructive of those objects. We learned a lot in the books, like anatomy, biology, physics and chemistry. By a month, we were able to know the atomic structure of a lot of objects and I would materialize them with the transmutation circle I had on my right hand. My parents grounded me for that circle, since I went in a tattoo shop and had it made on my hand. It was 7 years ago, during a dinner.

-Edward! What have you done?! Said my mother

-What do you mean, Mother?

-What do you have on your right hand?

-Just a tattoo…

-How in Heaven could you do something like that!!? Cried Mom

-Son, I will not tolerate you having tattoos on your body! Stormed Dad

-It’s just a tattoo, why does it bother that much?! Every kid you’ll find in the streets has one!

-Because it is not appropriate for a young man of your rank! Raged Father

-I don’t like being the one you want to make me become!!

-That’s it, Son, you crossed the line! You are deprived to go out! And your allowance will be cut in half for the next 8 months!

-I don’t care, I never go out anyway!!

-Don’t reply to me that way, or I’ll just get more mad!

-Fine! I’ll be in my room if you are looking for me!! Good night!

At least, my parents never knew what was inscribed on my hand, and they only punished me by cutting my allowance for a lot of months. They didn’t try to come get me in my room when I left it, but they asked my brother if he had an idea what the tattoo was. I am lucky he replied it was only a replica of an Egyptian circle. We still continued to study alchemy in secret.

-I succeeded. Incredible…

-You did it! You made a sword out of out bed! Said my brother with enthusiasm

-Yeah. I can’t believe it. It seemed so hard, but yet it’s so simple.

-Only three months and we can already do that. I can’t believe how it’s going to be in 5 years!

-We’ll probably be able to synthesize a house

We giggled. We thought we were very good and we were proud of ourselves. In 5 years, my brother and I had almost mastered everything there was to know about alchemy, and kept our parents from knowing. That is what we believed. There is so much yet to learn about alchemy than what we learned.

But 3 years ago, I was 15 at the time, everything changed. William was out hanging out with his friends at a pub, even if he was underage, when a fight started. It was not those kinds of fights that you usually have in a bar; it was a war of gangs. “15 bullets at multiple places”, said the doctors. My brother got killed, while trying to be a hero. I ran away from home. I couldn’t face the truth. I couldn’t believe Life had taken away my brother. I carried along my pouch, containing my alchemy books, my formulas and my researches.It’s been 3 years I study the solution to human transmutation, without any success…and I am still looking for it…

[HJ : Bon, je sais, c'est le premier chapitre de mon livre, mais il faut bien que cela commence quelque part.]
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://bluemoon.keuf.net
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre Icon_minitimeSam 9 Juin - 16:00

Taranis commencais serieusement a s'enerver. Elle etait confinee dans une boite en acier avec rien que quelques trous pour respirer. On lui a laisse ses armes, au moins.

Idiots, ils sous-estiment la reine du nouveau monde...ils vont voir ma fureur.

Pendant qu'elle ruminait ces pensees sombres, l'avion s'est pose. Sa cage se fit transporte vers le centre de recherche. La-bas, ils ouvrirent la cage en pensant qu'elle etait toujours inconsciente. Elle bondi sur eux, flambert et pistolet sortit.

-Oh my...she is supposed to be unconscious!

-Who let her out?

-Never mind, someone call secu-

Mais le troisieme chercheur ne put jamais finir ca phrase, car il avait maintenant une balle logee entre les deux yeux. Les deux autres chercheurs mourent par le flamber. Quand elle s'assura qu'elle etait seule, Taranis rechargea son arme et troqua le flambert pour l'epee. Ensuite, elle se precipeta vers une porte qui lisait "EXIT" et sortit du batiment.

Stupid landlubbers...no good useless englishmen, they should all just go DIE!

Elle fulminait encore quand elle entendit une sirene sonner. Devinant qu'on l'a reperee, elle courait a perdre haleine. Elle arriva vers une fleuve et se calma un peu a la vue de l'eau. Mais elle ne cessa pas sa course pour autant. Elle regarda la lune deux secondes, mais ce moment d'inattention lui couta. Elle qui etait habituee au mouvements d'un bateau perdit pied sur l'asphalte et tombe pile par terre.

Ow...I hate the land.

Elle ramarqua ensuite qu'elle n'etait pas tout a fait seule...

Dernière édition par le Sam 9 Juin - 16:09, édité 1 fois
http://yst-world.heavenforum.com/
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre Icon_minitimeSam 9 Juin - 16:07

-I don't quite understand everything, but I suppose I don't need to. You've had a pretty rough life, my friend. But in the end, we are comrades. We are both homeless. Although I need to go. It's New Year's Eve, I wanna get drunk to celebrate!

-I was pleased to share my story with you, sir. Have a good night.

Here I was, alone again. I stood up and watched the Moon once more. It was still snowing, making the nice perfectly gorgeous. I sighed once more, thinking of my brother, seeing his face in the Moon. Then I bowed my head to look at the ground, put back my hands in my pockets and walked along the enbankment once more.
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre Icon_minitimeSam 9 Juin - 16:15

Taranis se releva et continua sa course. Elle regarda derniere elle et quand elle retourna la tete, c'etait parce qu'elle est entre en collision avec un jeune homme qui passait par la.

Oops

Elle essaya de s'excuser, sachant tres bien que son anglais etait tres rude compare au raffinement avec lequel avait parle les hommes en manteaux blanc il y a a peine cinq minutes.

-I am...sorry mate, didn't see you there.

Elle remarqua que l'homme le depassais legerement, ce qui etait bizzard, car on la considerait comme une geante avant.
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre Icon_minitimeSam 9 Juin - 16:25

Suddenly, a young lady bumped into me. She was rather tall, had red hair, red eyes, a well-shaped body even if it was quite strong. She was wearing a red corset and blue pants and she had a reddish bandana in her hair. Quite attractive indeed, and also very interesting. I could tell that this girl was not too familiar to London, since her English accent was quite horrible, and it seemed to me she was dressed as a pirate.

-I couldn't see you as well, milady. No need to apologize. Are you running away from something? Oh Lord, how rude of me not to introduce myself. I am Edward Alexander Blake.
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre Icon_minitimeSam 9 Juin - 16:37

Elle lui jeta un regard bizarrd. L'homme qui clamait etre Edward avait des habits tres etranges aux yeux de Taranis. Elle ajusta un tout petit peu son manteau sur son epaule; l'inconnu la rendais legerement mal a l'aise.

Blind snail...just need to get to the nearest dock and go back home...or better yet, kill the king of england

Elle se ravisa et decida de jouer la politesse.

-Taranis Halal, call me...

Elle faillit dire "captain Halal", mais decida d'etre un peu plus prudente.

-...Tara.

Le mot sonnait etrangement dans sa bouche et elle se dit que il y a peine 24h, elle aura tue sur place la personne qui aurait ose l'appeller de meme. Mais, sa curiosite l'emporta et decida d'en savoir plus long sur l'etranger qui lui plaisait de plus en plus.

-So...err, where are you from?
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre Icon_minitimeSam 9 Juin - 19:08

Tara...It's a pretty name...for a pretty girl. But something's itchy about her and I can't quite figure what.

-From here, in London. About 15 more miles to the West, I said, as I pointed West with my finger. And you, miss Tara, where might you be from?

Dernière édition par le Dim 10 Juin - 14:36, édité 1 fois
Raphael
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre Icon_minitimeDim 10 Juin - 0:59

*I had been spying on him for more than 4 months now... and never did he notice me walking on the rooftops alongside him in the streets! I was amazed at how good I had gotten in this art called... Stealth I believe It was... No matter as long as he didn't notice me. He'd been looking at the blue moon incident for some time now and I thought he'd have figured it out. I only just found out, about five minutes ago that he hadn't the slightest idea about it. To bad... I'd have to do the work myself then.*

Raphael lowered himself onto a balcony to hear what he was saying to a young girl, it mas muffled by the wind, and the snow wasn't helping at all...

*Strange how I never saw snow in england before now. Must be the new millennia thingy... What ever it was, I didn't feel right about it... it had this strange feeling to it and it was making me freak, is that how they say it nowadays? Freak? I alway thought it meant abomination monster or something like that... Good lords it was a really nice thing that I found the church fast enough before I started spreading panic... People in this world where so fragile... like a carefully made pot mother used to have... It only ever contained flowers and yet... it was of immense beauty and was as fragile as a flower itself. Now why in the name of Diana are they talking about a king? I don't remember there being a king in england ever... I sure wish there'd have been one... everything would be so much easier with a king around!*

Raphael slowly let himself fall into an small alley alongside the road Edward was walking in. he got out into the street walking slowly toward the two others, not really wanting to make contact but he had to go that way to meet back with his "family". Once close enough to them he lifted a hand above his head in a saluting way, or as he had been taught to do if he didn't have a hat... which he never did.

Good evening. have yourselves a happy new year you nice lovebirds!

*That aught to take care of them... at least they shoudn't bug me much. Oh SH**!*
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre Icon_minitimeDim 10 Juin - 13:53

[Hj: les italiques veulent dire que Taranis pense, donc personne ne peut l'entendre]

Taranis ne savait pas comment repondre honnetement sans devoiler son identite. Elle a devine qu'elle n'etait pas tout a fait de cette epoque, et a en juger par la reaction des autres personnes, ce n'etait pas une bonne chose.

-I was in the caribbeans, they had a big mascerade...was quite fun too.

Elle sourit au souvenir. Les autorites n'avaient pas pu la maitriser avant qu'ils utilisent de leur "magie".

Must be really powerful magiciens here...they got me from the new world to england in a few hours only...I should be more careful next time.

Elle vit le nouveau venu arriver. Elle fonca legerement ses sourcils a sa remarque impertinente. Mais elle reconnut que c'est probablement de ca qu'elle avait l'air.

-Same to you, sir

Puis elle reprit la conversation avec Edward.

-...But due to certain circonstances, I ended up here. Never went to Europe, this is my first time. It seems nice here.

And way to calm, where is all the action?
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre Icon_minitimeDim 10 Juin - 14:53

I kind of knew she wasn't from here by the way she talked, but I guess that just confirms I was right. A stranger passed by us and told us to have a Happy New Year, which sounded quite normal at this time. 23:38, it was almost time. Although, the man called Tara and I love birds. I wonder if we do look like a couple...I admit she's quite the charm, but I hadn't thought of her that way...Perhaps it is something to figure out..

-Happy New Year to you too, sir...

23:47; 13 minutes remaining until midnight. It is still snowy outside and Taranis doesn't seem to be dressed enough. I'm afraid she might get cold.

-You're from the Carabians? That shall explain your clothes then. You're shivering... Here, have my coat. It's very warm, since it's made of fur. I don't need it that much, I added as I handed her my coat. Perhaps you would like a small tour of London? It's about midnight, and I wanted to be by Big Ben at that time.
Raphael
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre Icon_minitimeDim 10 Juin - 16:19

*Big Ben!!! That means he's gonna follow me all the way to my apartment... I should get to see sis first thought, so I could make a detour... It would only help me, and She'd be happy to see me for new years.*

Raphael continued his road further on. It would mean he'd have to put up with them as he walked to his apartment so he turned once again in a small side street to see his sister, or so he had come to call her. She had taken him in when he left the sanctuary of the church, and she even found him some decent work. Now he had a nice imported car from Japan as well a nice motorcycle and he was nicely settled in an apartment next to Big Ben, about ten minutes walk from his work and his sis. Both in opposite directions yes but he lived close enough to both of them. He now scrambled along the darkened street, crossing a tramp. He left ten£ fall out in front of the man in question without stopping.

God Bless You, you fellow mate!

Came the voice of the tramp from behind as Raphael staggered onwards towards a small house near to a nice park. He'd have a toast before leaving and a bit of there supper to knowing his sis.
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre Icon_minitimeDim 10 Juin - 17:33

Taranis accepta avec reconnaissance le manteau d'Edward. Elle n'etait pas tres habituee au froid, et la neige etait une chose quasi-inonnue pour elle.

Nice fellow...I just hate the weather in this damned country, it's probably impossible to set sails with these controversal winds.

Elle enleva son manteau blanc, le mis a son bras puis s'emmitoufla dans le manteau de fourrure. Elle souria.

Nice and warm; I like it. Now I just need to figure out what in the seven seas is the Big Ben...sounds fun and explosive.

-Aye, I would like a tour of London...but it would be nice to see the Big Bang...err, Ben. And thanks fer the coat...it's quite cold here, wonder how you manage.
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre Icon_minitimeDim 10 Juin - 21:29

-Cold indeed compared to the Carabians! Follow me, I'll show you Big Ben.

As we started to walk, I started thinking more and more about her. She really seemed to have that piratey style of talking, almost like the one I heard most of the time on tv. Although hers was more...real, more true. It seemed as if she had been speaking it all her life.

-You don't seem to have seen a lot of snow in your life, am I right? And you speak Spanish, don't you? Je parler une petit peu espagnol, I said, in an attempt.
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre Icon_minitimeDim 10 Juin - 21:43

Elle rit un peu sans mechancete de le voir tenter de parler espagnol.

-Arr, snow ain't somethin of a common in my...

Encore une fois, elle failli laisser echapper un mot qui aurait pu la trahir. Cette fois c'etait "Kingdom".

-Country. We talk of it like you might talk of maelstroms or of a white squall: they exist but no one's seen one.

-Et j'ai appris a parler l'espagnol a bas age, j'etait bien oubligee. Mon...mentor me l'as appris.

Si son anglais semblais etre sorti d'une boite a conserve rouille, son espagnol etait en contraste fluide et de la meme qualite que celle parlee des nobles hispanophones, tout comme son arabe.
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre Icon_minitimeDim 10 Juin - 23:40

I am not totally sure of what she said in Spanish. I must admit that this language is really not my first. I know some sentences, but my accent is as horrible as her English accent..

Indeed, I have never seen a white squall in my life. So then, which country are you from?

As we were walking, I could see Big Ben getting closer, tall in all its might. We were almost there. 23:57. 3 minutes only. Just the time to get there and hear the final countdown.
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre Icon_minitimeDim 10 Juin - 23:47

Elle eue un regard un peu perdu.

-See, I lived almost all my life on a ship, sailing from one place to another in carribbean. But my mother was Lebanese, my father spanish, but with scottish roots.

QUand elle vit le Big Ben, elle eue le souffle coupe. C'etait plus haut que n'importe quelle mat de n'importe quelle bateau.

-It's a great, grand tower...nerver imagined it this huge.

Elle fut tout a fait absorbe par la grande tour qu'elle eue un leger sursaut quand elle entendit:

-Twenty, nineteen, eighteen,...
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre Icon_minitimeDim 10 Juin - 23:55

-There we are! Just in time.

-Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one, Happy New Year!!!

-Happy New Year, Tara.

I smiled at her. She seemed fairly confused to see such a huge tower and such a big crowd. It didn't matter to me.

Happy New Year, brother....
, I muttered.
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre Icon_minitimeLun 11 Juin - 0:00

Elle sourit gauchement, pas trop sure quoi faire.

-Happy new year too.

I guess.

-Your brother is here?

Demanda-t-elle en referent a la phrase qu'il a prononce a mi-voix.
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre Icon_minitimeLun 11 Juin - 0:08

-What? Oh..you heard me...

I frowned. I thought she wouldn't hear me and her question caught me off-guard. I sighed and told her the story. It was hard for me to tell it again and I couldn't help turning my eyes away from her as I was telling her. Some tears went up to my eyes and one fall off my left eye. I wished she hadn't seen me, but I still finished my story.
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre Icon_minitimeLun 11 Juin - 0:18

Elle le regarda pour quelques minutes en silence. Finalement elle prit la parole en le regarda droit dans les yeux.

-Death is the last stage of our lives. Your brother did what he wanted in his life and died as a hero. We're all going to pass away one day, and be happy he died with honnor.

Elle lui donna son hankerchief, celui en soie blanc avec les mots "Captain Halal" brode dessus en arabe.

-Here, take this and dry your tears. I myself had had my life squattered with the death of my friends and family. My friend and mentore died from a fever earlier today...err, yesterday. He was a good seaman and the only thing I regret from his death is that he didn't die in such a noble way as your brother. Cheer up.

Elle ajouta ses deux derniers mots avec lergerete.
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre Icon_minitimeLun 11 Juin - 0:29

-Thank you.

I dried my eyes and listened to what she had to say. I was quite amazed that she was in the Caribbeans just yesterday and that she was with me tonight. Everything seems possible with planes, nowadays.

-I am saddened to hear by your loss. It is never easy to lose someone you care for. So, if you were attached to the Caribbeans, what brings you in London by a New Year's Eve night?
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre Icon_minitimeLun 11 Juin - 0:33

Elle se rapprocha un peu de lui et s'assura que seul lui pouvait l'entendre.

-I'll tell you, but not here...

Puis, elle le prit par le bras et l'entraina dans une ruelle non loin de la.

-Now hold on tight, and promise me you'll never repeat this to anyone, understand?

Elle le tenait toujours par le bras, mais sa prise s'est affermit, de faite qu'Edward n'aurait pas eue le choix de s'enfuir ou non.
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre Icon_minitimeLun 11 Juin - 0:38

She took my arm and carried me to an odd alley. I looked at her strangely. She seemed very mysterious, so I became curious.

-Well, alright, I promise
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre Icon_minitimeLun 11 Juin - 0:42

Sans enlever de la pression du bras d'Edward, elle lui raconta toute sa vie, comment elle a grandit, comment elle a tue et comment elle a regne. Elle a aussi explique son arrive dans le present a comment on l'a deporte comme un vulgaire animal jusqu'a Londres. Sa voix etait neutre et elle ne montra aucune expression aulong de son discours. Quand elle eue finit, elle se sentie lasse et fatiguee.

-So there you go...i'm sorry if you are disappointed.
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre Icon_minitimeLun 11 Juin - 0:52

-That is quite hard to believe...Although, I must admit that it has to be true. Your accent is so much like pirates I've heard of, and the way you dress is exactly the type of clothes that were worn in those times. And do not worry about me, I am not disappointed. It's more the opposite, I'm amazed. Amazed by all you had to go through and by the truth of the Blue Moon. I had heard of its mysteries, but never acknoledged it myself. Your secret is safe with me, at one condition. Since I want to pierce through the secrets of the Moon myself, will you help me revive my brother?
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre Icon_minitime

Londres, Angleterre
Page 1 sur 8Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant