Alchemists of the Blue Moon
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Alchemists of the Blue Moon

Quête de la vie éternelle et de la résurrection

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
(Adhérents Fnac) Enceinte Bluetooth Marshall Stanmore II Noir
199.99 € 249.99 €
Voir le deal

Londres, Angleterre

4 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

Londres, Angleterre - Page 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMar 17 Juil - 12:56

-True...people may still be coming from the past as we speak...but...

Puis, une pensee traversa son esprit.

-Do you think we can travel back in time, since the moon is still blue?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://yst-world.heavenforum.com/
Raphael
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMar 17 Juil - 17:38

Raph was smiling broadly as he opened his wardrobe. He pulled out his pair of boots and his olden pants. He had gotten used to jeans but now that he could dress like he wanted might as well get back to the good old clothes he liked! His breakfast had been interrupted by a gang of barbarians that crashed the restaurant where he had been. He hadn't had so much fun in years! No one could spare these days and those goons knew all too well how to use a sword. Raphael had no problem getting them down and was currently buckling his regular broadsword to his back. He had a shower when he came home and shaved as well. He still had his goaty. His gun was in it's hostler on his side with two spare chargers on the other side. he then proceeded to putting his overcoat on, it was as a pirates, he had gotten it off one of the brutes in the past... in 700. Pirates where nice folk to be around, but when you where on the wrong side of their swords it was such a pain! Raph had his black leather pants over his cotton red ones as he used to in the "past", they where tucked into his black boots (as Jack Sparrows). His white cotton shirt, medieval style, the one he had been wearing when he arrived in London 3 years ago was tucked neatly in his pants under his red tissue belt. He had his hostler over the shirt and then came his black overcoat. He had his rapier hanging from his waist, and his broadsword was fastened on his back with a buckle, over his overcoat. He was ready to face the world, all he needed now was a back pack to carry more stuff around, his current clothing wasn't very good for that sort of stuff. He went out into the streets with a grin on his face wanting more action.
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSam 21 Juil - 20:53

-Perhaps. I don't know what's possible or not, but I sure won't stop myself at that question. I am pretty sure that this has something to do with what Life said. It's probably my fault if other persons are taken from their time by now. I suppose that we must find a way to send everyone back, at least...Which leads me to my point of today. I didn't thought I'd have to search for it, since we say it's just a legend, but I didn't find any other choice in my sleep. Have you ever heard of the Philosopher's Stone?
https://bluemoon.keuf.net
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSam 21 Juil - 21:14

Taranis faillit etouffer sur le bout de bacon qu'elle etait en trainde manger. Elle toussota quelques secondes avant de reprendre son serieux.

-The Philospher's Stone? That's a myth! If such thing existed, I would have surely goe out looking for it...it gives you immortal life AND ultimate riches!

Dans ses yeux brillait une etincelle de joie. Elle s'imaginait deja les soies et objets de luxure qu'elle pourrait avoir avec tout l'or. Elle se perdit un peu dans ses pensees avant de continuer.

-So...where can we find this rock?
Ishtar
Guerrier du pharaon
Ishtar

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMar 24 Juil - 12:52

Perhaps yes, he was right bcause one of high the leader had disappeared, so that it appears, a little before I was born. Edward looked by the window and saw the moon even if were in full day. I did not speak, in fact , I did not want to speak about it. This cursed moon which had me to remove to my time. I did not like it at all. Then, Ed spoke again. Philosopher stone?! I wonder what is that.

- Not, at all.
http://akuma.forumsline.com/
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMer 25 Juil - 23:37

-I don't quite know...It is said as a legend. No one knows where to obtain it. Some say they have the secret to make it, but usually, those are liars or they don't share the secret. None of the books I have really does say the recipe to make it. Some just mention the Philosopher's Stone. I heard a lot of rumours about it.

I stood up and took a world map in a bookshelf. I took the newpapers and put in my bag. Then I unfolded the map on the table.

-That's the actual map of the world. It probably is a lot different from the ones of your respective times, especially for you Ishtar. That's where are, London, England.

I pointed England with my finger.

-I think we should investigate in France. That's where one of the most famous alchemist has lived, in the 14th century. We shall head to Paris. What do you think? Are you following me?
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMer 1 Aoû - 11:51

Taranis etudia longtemps la carte. Elle situa les caraibes apres quelques minutes et fut surprise par tout le chemin qu'elle a fait a date. Puis, elle chercha ce "Paris". Elle releva la tete et repondit:

-Yes...

Elle pouvait pas encore croire que la terre etait si immense. Elle pointa les bord de la carte.

-So...the world is flatafter all, just must bigger then estimated before, right?
Ishtar
Guerrier du pharaon
Ishtar

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMer 1 Aoû - 19:43

I listened to the explications of ED, in made for me it was not a large thing immortality considering in my time and my religion everyone is immortal even after death. Then, it left a map of the world. Yeah, it was very different from my time, especially the one of Egypt and still there. I was enough to astonish by even that the Earth is that large. Ed explained that we were here, in London and we should surely go to France. It was just on the other side of the water court. I doubt that it was just a simple water court , but me and map its five. I said a ok with my head made that I understood his explanations.

- I am following you
Isabella
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMer 1 Aoû - 23:19

"Yeah, I follow, but how're we supposed to get to Paris? I hope you have a ship or something."

I stared pointedly at the island where London was. There was no way to get off without a boat. But then, how would I have made it sp quickly across the Atlantic Ocean? I looked at the Carribeans and the huge body of water separating it from London. I had sailed that distance before, but it had been a very, very long journey. And yet, I couldn't have been out of it for more than a day, at the most.

I pondered this thought while marvelling at how the continent that had barely been discovered in my time now reached the edge of the world.
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Aoû - 11:09

-No Taranis, this planet is not flat as we imagined it was in your time. Look closely at both ends, you'll notice an important point. The country at the far right of the map, that we now call Russia, points out to appear at the very left of the map.

As I was talking, I was pointing on the map every point. Then, I stood up and went to get a globe on the top shelf of my bookshelf.

-As a matter of fact, this globe here is the exact same as my flat map. So, yes, Tara, this world is round. And now, since you ask about how to get across the English Channel, Bella, in 1994, we constructed a tunnel to go under water. So, the easiest way to get across to Paris and the cheapest will be to drive a car. I have my licenses, so it will work out fine, but we'll haev to call a taxi again to go back to London.

I folded the map again, took the globe and put them back where I took them.

-So, Tara, are you with me?
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Aoû - 17:28

Taranis examina la lobe avant de donner sa reponse finale.

-Yes
Rain
Alchimiste
Rain

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 6 Icon_minitimeVen 10 Aoû - 17:01

Il faisait noir. Logique, quand on a un sac sur la tête, non ? On me traînait par les cheveux - j'ai les cheveux longs, donc ils dépassaient - sur une route pleine de poussière, de cela j'étais sûr. On m'avait aussi ligoté - sage décision, même s'ils ne savaient pas qu'ils avaient à faire à un alchimiste. C'est dur, aussi, de tracer un cercle quand on se fait traîner !
Quel idée j'avais eu de provoquer ce type ! Il faisait trois mètres de haut et autant de large, mais comment j'étais censé savoir qu'il avait trois potes du même gabari ? Londres, ce n'est plus comme avant, où on pouvait se balader sans risque.
On me jeta violemment.

- Here, it's perfect. Bob, take his bag off his head.
- Ok, boss.

On me l'enleva. J'observai les alentours - d'un seul oeil, l'autre était poché à cause des coups qu'il avait pris. On se trouvait au bord d'une petite route des alentours de Londres. Je la reconnaissais pour y être passé plusieurs fois. Dans le coin, il y avait un chalet. Si j'allais demander de l'aide...

- You're not gonna go get help ?

Je fis un mouvement négatif de la tête.

- No one ? Not even the cops ?

Encore. Attend un peu, rigolo, j'ai quasiment fini mon cercle, avec le sang qui dégouline depuis mes poignets. Ca t'apprendra à trop serrer les liens...

- Well, he's lying. Bob, hit him some more.

Et le-dit Bob me frappa. C'était douloureux, mas je supportai. Je recommençai un cercle - le premier avait été effacé quand il m'avait donné le premier coup, dans un mouvement involontaire de ma main. Je l'avais presque terminé, mais le chef arrêta Bob.

- Stop. That's enough. Let's go.

Et ils s'en allèrent. J'avais fortement envie de prononcer un juron bien choisi, mais j'avais affreusement mal à la mâchoire. Je contorsionnai mes mains de manière douloureuse et fis un rapide cercle sur mes liens, que je transmutai pour qu'ils me laissent enfin tranquille. Je fis jouer mes doigts et mes poignets, puis entreprit de faire pareil avec celui qui entravait mes jambes.
Je me levai péniblement, et senti ma tête tourner. Fallait que je trouve ce chalet, et vite !
Je me mis péniblement en marche. Lorsque, au bout de quelques temps, je trouvai enfin cette baraque, je n'étais plus que vaguement conscient. Je m'écroulai, dos à la porte, et vis juste avant de perdre conscience que tout mon chemin était marqué du sang que j'avais perdu, de mes poignets et de mes chevilles.
C'était pour ça que je me sentais lourd, et que ma tête tournait, tournait...
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 6 Icon_minitimeVen 10 Aoû - 17:34

Taranis entendit un bruit sourd. Comme si quelqu'un avait jette un sac de farine sur la porte en bois du chalet. Elle se leva de la table et decida de voir c'etait quoi. Elle ouvrit la port d'un coup, regarda aux alentours, avant de regarder a ses piends, ou une masse rouge et vivante vient tout juste de s'effondrer.

-Hey, you guys, come and check this out.

Dit-elle dans la direction de la cuisine. Elle regarda mieux, et vit que la chose en question etait un etre humain, et il semblait blesse. Puis, elle remarqua la trainee de sang sur le chemin. Elle se pencha pour lui adresser la parole.

-Aye lad, need help?
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 6 Icon_minitimeVen 10 Aoû - 17:51

As Taranis stood up to the strange sound of a falling thing to the front door, I did the same. That person didn't seem in such good conditions at all...

-Good Lord, my friend, you look horrible. Come inside...we'll help you. Although, I shall ask, who might you be?

Blond hair hiding the face, a long red trench coat covering partially all the blood on the porch, but the most surprising was the two-handed sword in his left hand. I thought I might had seen this sword before, but I was not sure at all...
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 6 Icon_minitimeVen 10 Aoû - 18:58

Puis que l'inconnu ne repondait pas, Taranis poussa les cheuveux blonds de cote. Elle realisa qu'il etait inconscient. Elle essayade le reveiller, mais sans succes, finalement elle dit a Edward:

-Maybe we should bring him inside, he seems hurt and not in the best shape.
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 6 Icon_minitimeVen 10 Aoû - 20:36

-Yea. Let's do that. Please go warn the girls and heat some water. I'd like some towels too, they should be in the the cupboard under the sink. We're gonna need to help heal those injuries.

I lifted the body, which occured to be a boy not older than I was. I took the young man carefully in my arms, carrying him like a pouch but making sure he was okay. Going in the room I had given to Tara and Bella, I took off his long red coat and laid the guy on the bed that was the closest. Touching his forehead, I noticed that he was getting quite hot...I feared he might be getting fever. I wished that Taranis would hurry to get the water.

Dernière édition par le Sam 11 Aoû - 17:30, édité 1 fois
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 6 Icon_minitimeVen 10 Aoû - 20:47

Taranis alla dans la cuisine pour y bouillir de l'eau. Ca lui prit quelques minutes pour comprendre la fonctionnement du four, mais c'etait plus ou moins comme un de ces lampes a huiles donc elle n'eut pas trop de difficultes. Elle chercha des yeux des herbes, mais elle n'en vit aucun.

-Bella, Ishtar, we have an injured person upstairs. Care to help?

Quand l'eau commenca finalement a boullir, elle remonta avec l'eau, dans sa chambre. Puis, dans la salle de bain, elle trouva des serviettes, et aussi une petite boite blanche avec un croix rouge dessus. Elle l'apporta juste au cas ou.

-Here, I found these.
Ishtar
Guerrier du pharaon
Ishtar

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 6 Icon_minitimeVen 10 Aoû - 22:24

A noise was hear at the door and Taranis as to go to see. During this time, I was always esting and when I finishes my plate I was going to carry it in the wash-hand basin. ED go to see what was gong on at the door also and I saw him passing with a young man in the arms one moment afterwards. Taranis followed him and made heat water in the kitchen. She had ask to us to help them. I looked at her and went seeing what was passing in the room. Within the framework of door I could see the young man of a few moments ago wide on the bed. He was in blood. I approached and looked at him more, he had the hair of a odd color.
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSam 11 Aoû - 17:45

-Good..he's gonna need it.

I put a towel in the steaming hot water and apllied it on the teen's forehead. Then I quickly unbuttoned his blouse to see his wounds. (Aha, voilà le mot que je cherchais hier)

-He surely has had some big problems. He's injured near the shoulder and on the stomach and has small wounds around the arms, as if someone had tied him up and cut his wrists open, whichever came first. He musn't have had a good night at all.

I took another wet towel and applied it on his stomach, then I redid the process for his shoulder, then his arms. Luckily, I had enough towels in this house.

-You know, I don't use alchemy in such cases. I try to use it as less as possible, especially if there is another way.

I smiled to Taranis.

-Well, I guess that will do for now...he'll probably awake soon.
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSam 11 Aoû - 18:24

Taranis devisagea Edward pour quelques secondes avec un air de mepris. Finalement elle repondit:

-Ed...that will hardly help him at all, it will only reopen the wounds. They need to be cleaned and bandaged. And if he hit his head too hard, I wouldn't bet that he'll live anyway. Is there a competent healer nearby?

Avant de continuer, elle s'assura qu'il respirait et avait encore un pouls. puis, tout en parlant, elle ouvrit la petite boite et examina le contenu. Elle examina les petites bouteilles avant de poser son regard un qui avait le mot "alcool" dessus. Elle le prit, l'ouvrit, la sentit et en vida le contenu sur les blessures de Rain.

-This may sting a little.

Dit elle au blesse encore inconscient. Ensuite, elle a banda fermement les blessures en question. Ensuite, elle mit de l'eau froide sur le visage et essaya de le reveiller, sans succes pour la deuxieme fois.

-He dosn't seem to have internal bleeding, wich is good cause that could be the death of him. But no doubt he lost quite some blood, probably from those nasty cuts on the wrists. Looks like he got himself in a fight while drunk.

Elle fini d'examiner et se lava les mains et s'assit sur une chaise a proximite, avec un air fatigue.

*Now why did Ed have to put him on my bed? That blood will probably never wash away by now...I hope tonight we sleep some place else.*
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSam 11 Aoû - 18:46

-I suppose you know a bit about medicine too. I was about to do what you just did, but since you did it...thank you, it gave me the time to breathe a bit. I'm surprised you thought of bringing the First-Aid Kit. As for the alcohol you just put, it should kill any infection in his wrists. Let's just wait for him to wake up, he might need time to rest....but you know that already no?
Rain
Alchimiste
Rain

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSam 11 Aoû - 19:03

Un truc moelleux sous mon dos et sous ma tête, je n'en demandai pas plus. Seulement deux voix agaçantes se faisaient entendre dans la pièce. Ce n'est peut être pas quelque chose à dire de ses sauveurs, mais ils auraient pu me laisser dormir...
Je levai la main droite, la posai sur mon front, et j'entreouvris un oeil, et je tournai la tête.
Il y avait dans la pièce une jeune femme rousse avec l'oeil gauche bandé, et un autre homme brun aux yeux bleus. Probablement mes sauveurs.
Je voulais leur dire quelque mots - mais évidemment, la langue qui sort après un choc ou avant de mourir est la langue maternelle.

- Salut.

Moi voix me semblai faible et je poussai un joron intérieurement. On est en Angleterre, bon sang ! Pour la forme, je posai une question inutile - je connaissais déjà la réponse.

- Where... am I ?
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSam 11 Aoû - 19:29

Taranis fut assez surprise de le voir se reveiller si tot. Elle ne comprit pas la langue la premiere fois, mais la deuxieme, elle reconnut que c'etait de l'anglais.

-England. And who are you to come and disturb our breakfast?
Rain
Alchimiste
Rain

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSam 11 Aoû - 19:45

- My name's Rain, I'm fifteen and...

Mon estomac grogna pour moi.

- Breakfast ?

J'ouvris grand les yeux, sautai de mon lit et fit jouer mes bras. Je n'avais pas pris de repas, la veille - j'avais oublié, absorbé par mes recherches, et quand j'étais allé manger, j'étais tombé sur ces trois gars. Je fixai la jeune femme dans les yeux - enfin, dans l'oeil, puis je la dévisageai en général ouvertement. Plutôt jolie, en fait... Mon estomac se rappela à moi. La main derrière la tête, un sourire niais collé sur le visage, je simulai la gêne tellement bien... Les bourgeaois s'occupaient, pour leur temps libre, et moi j'aimais bien le théâtre et le cinéma...

- I'm sorry, but I'm soooooooo hungry...
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSam 11 Aoû - 19:57

-Hahaha, I understand what you mean. Excuse the rude manners of my friend, would you like to join us? We were just finishing. Eggs and bacon, if you like it. You're from France, are you not? Je parle français aussi.

I offered him a smile.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Londres, Angleterre
Page 6 sur 8Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant