Alchemists of the Blue Moon
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Alchemists of the Blue Moon

Quête de la vie éternelle et de la résurrection

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -17%
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

Londres, Angleterre

4 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

Londres, Angleterre - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 13 Juin - 0:00

-What? Oh, yeah...Well...First we need the ingredients. As horrible as I think it is, we'll have to rob a convenient store...They are all closed at this time of the night, even on New Year's Day. Are you with me to break some laws?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://bluemoon.keuf.net
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 13 Juin - 0:06

Elle le devisagea pour deux minutes completes.

-I'm a pirate matey, breaking law is what I do for a living.

Maybe drank too much wine this one....nah, he's not that weak, I hope.

-So were's the lil' store who's ganna give us their goods as a gift for the Queen of the Carribeans?

Dit-elle en souriant; Finalement un peu d'action!
http://yst-world.heavenforum.com/
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 13 Juin - 0:21

-Right here.

We went in the store and stole what we needed. It didn't take that much time, since I had everything planned and I knew what we needed to get, even if it was an a real outrageous quantity.

-Ok...let's review it again. 36,4 litres of water, 20,8 kg of carbon, 4,16 litres of ammonia, 1,56 litres of calcium hydroxyde, 832g of phosphorus, 83,2g of sulphur, 260g of sodium chloride, 104g of potassium nitrate, 7,8g of fluorine, 5,2g of iron and 3,12g of silicon. 5,2g of mixed iodine, magnesium, boron, bromium, chromium, cobalt, copper, manganese, molybdenum, selenium, tin, vanadium and zinc. That's all, it should be it...

Dernière édition par le Mer 13 Juin - 1:24, édité 1 fois
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 13 Juin - 0:25

Ah, qu'elle avait eue du plaisir notre chere pirate. L'action lui a redonne sa vivacite et bonne humeure.

Water, carbon, ammniwhat? Well, Seems to know what he's doing.

-Looks like we have it all! So if I remember well, we hafta do a circle thingy...?
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 13 Juin - 0:32

I wondered how she could know about alchemy so well, but I didn't mind. I placed all the ingredients on the ground and traced my transmutation circle. Once it was done, I stood up and looked at it, making sure that I had traced all I needed. It was all filled with strange symbols and I doubted that Tara even knew what they were. Then, I took a sharp knife I had stolen in the store as well and opened a wound in my left hand. My hand started bleeding right away and I let the blood drop in the substance.

-That is good...now I have dropped some parts of my memory...Tara, I'll need your blood as well....
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 13 Juin - 16:55

Taranis regarda Edward faire sans trop de réaction. Elle ne savait pas gros sur l'achimie et elle espérait qu'Edward savait ce qu'il faisait quand il mit un peu de son sang dans la substance beige et rouge. Mais, ce fut la requête étrange qui l'a fait réagir.

-WHAT? You want MEH blood?

What IS wrong with him?

-But, your brother would rather have your memories, not mine!

This lad ain't right in is head at all...

Elle lui lanca un regard ce qui en disait long de ses pensées.
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 13 Juin - 19:21

-I have already given mine. But I believe I need yours, even more now that I met you.

From what I had learned with Tara, I now believed more than all that she was an important part of the process. I thought that it wasn't just chance that I met her; that it was a sign. I spent a lot of the time at the restaurant thinking about it and I think she holds a key to success.
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 13 Juin - 19:34

Elle mit ses mains sur les hanches et jeta un regard de defiance.

-And why would that be?
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 13 Juin - 19:42

-Well, I believe that you hold a key to a successful transmutation. You see, since you travelled a lot in your life and that you were able to travel through time, I think that your blood would be able to help my brother's soul travel between the deads and the livings.

Suddenly, I remembered something more than important. I looked in my bag and found my brother's finger skin. One day, it was really dry and his skin became quite rough. He began taking it off as if it was peel, and one fell in my bag. I didn't pick it up when I noticed it, 2 days later, and decided to leave it there. And when I made my researches, I found out I needed also something that would hold his DNA. I took it out of my bag and put it in the ingredients.
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 13 Juin - 19:49

Elle comprit plus ou moins la logique twiste.

-Ok then.

Elle prit son poignard, celui qui a faillit tuer Shiraz il y a longtemps, fit une tout petite incision sur son petit doigt.. Il saigna a peine quelques gouttes, qu'elle reussit a mettre neamoins dans la mixture.

-What next?
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 13 Juin - 19:57

-I don't know...

My forehead was sweating and my heart was sprinting a tough race.

-Let me think for some time...The ingredients are all there...I added my blood and yours, and my brother's DNA, my circle is traced properly and my calculations should be right...It's now 2am, so the Blue Moon should be still effective, since it's still blue. Everything is done, but the transmutation. Stand back and please don't move....
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 13 Juin - 20:02

Elle fit ce qui lui demandit.

-Aye aye Ed...

Puis, le tout commenca a bouilloner, ce qui est etrange car il n'y avait pas de feu. Taranis recula quand de la fumee bleu commenca a sortir du des ingredients. Le manege continua un peu et Taranis s'avanca quand tout se calma.

-Holy...
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 13 Juin - 20:18

-It seems like everything is ready....Here goes....................

I placed my hands on the tip of the circle in a big clacking sound, and kneeled on the ground. A sweat drop fell down my head with my nervosity. I was anxious, very anxious, and afraid. Soon, the circle flashed blue and the ground started shaking; the processus had started. In a blining blue flash, the substance started blubbling and transforming. Soon, some sort of body could be seen. Suddenly though, the earth shook harder and sparkles could be seen, making clashing sounds.

-Something's not right.....

I stood up to see an more overall view. I saw in the strong blue light some sort of shade.

-Wil?

I stretched out my left arm towards the shade to reach it. Then, the sparkles struck. I felt a painful cut to my left arm, near the shoulder. I looked at it and saw my arm wasn't there anymore and my shoulder was bleeding horribly. I let out a scream.

-Ahhhhhhh! Brother!

-Help...me..........

-Brother, broth....Taranis!!!!!!!!!

After that, I fell to the ground and saw nothing more. I had lost consciousness. Behind my body was the shade of a disgusting thing. Its arms and legs were very human, but its body was bloody. It was opened up and we could see the limbs out of it. And looking towards Taranis was a face, perfectly made, of someone she once knew : Shiraz.
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 13 Juin - 20:54

Taranis ouvrit grand les yeux. Elle arrivait a peine a croire ce qui vient d'arriver. Mais le pire, ce fut le fait que le visage de Shiraz etait juste devant elle, rattache a un corp tout deforme. Le corps avait les entrailles sortits, d'ou on pouvait voir battre le coeur sous les poumons. Repoussant son degout, elle enjamba des intestins sortis du l'abdomen et se pencha vers le vsage de Shiraz.

-Shiraz! SHIRAZ! Do you recongnize me? You're alive!

Mais la "chose" ne semblait pas la reconnaitre.

-Help me...

-Shiraz?

-Who Shiraz? Heeeeeelp...

Elle abandonna et voulu faire demi-tour. Mais un bras disloque et plein de sang aggrippa sa jambe. Prise de surprise, elle trebucha et creva l'oei gauchel sur un os qui resortait de la jambe de "Shiraz". Elle perdit connaissance.

Quelques minutes apres, elle se reveilla. La scene n'avait pas change, sauf que la "chose" semblait s'etre rendormit ou quelque chose. L'oeil en sang, elle courru du mieux qu'elle pouvait vers Edward, qui semblait etre dans un coma quelconque.

-Ed....do you hear me? Ed answer me!

Quand elle n'obtient pas de reponse, elle essaya de le reveiller: les secouer les epaules (pas trop fort car son epaule gauche ressemblais a une fontaine de sang), le tapper legerement sur les joues, mettre un tissu imbibe d'eau sur son front, ect. Mais rien ne semblait fonctionner.

-No...not him too...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Elle sentie les larmes monter dans les yeux. Elle avait vecu beaucoup, mais la, trop c'etait trop. Elle mit sa main sur son visage, et en se foutant du sang qui maculais ses doigts, pleura tout les larmes de son corps.

-Why does everyone I know dies? Can't I just have one friend that stays alive?

Dit-elle a personne en particulier. Elle se leva, et prit le corps inanime d'Edward et le retourna sur le dos. Elle le recouvra de son propre manteau blanc et posa son poignard dessus. Ensuite, elle mit sur son dos le manteau d'Edward et s'assit a cote de lui. Elle amena ses genous a sa poitrine et elle resta comme ca pour longtemps, le regard perdut dans la lune et le coeur en miettes car cette fois, elle avait perdut un ami de trop.
Raphael
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Juin - 0:38

Raphael was walking down the street back to his apartment. He was Drunk. His head was buzzing with a nice tingling feeling. He was happy for now, not much could make him lose his smile. Not until he started to feel the ground shake... then everything started going wrong. He saw figures... darkened by the night he figured. He recognized his brother... he had lost him when he was just 12. He wasn't considered old enough to fight back then... at least not until he saw his own brother suffer death. He had then turned into a genuine killing machine. Now he could clearly see the figure and he sobered up instantly. He shaked his head and the vision disappeared. He blasted the gods. Why did they still have to make him suffer in this world, now he'd have to spend another 80£ getting drunk again. That's when he saw a blue flash up ahead. He started to run towards it, last thing he remembered before coming to this world was a blue flash, so maybe the gods had banished someone else! someone he knew and could help... He saw a window in his way and jumped head first. When he landed he somersaulted to brake his motion and not to cut himself. It was at that moment that he recognized the girl... the one who didn't like him much... He should never of come over here! He came closer to the girl, she was sleeping over Edwards inanimated body... he was going cold and turning pale... She knew nothing of medicine?

Could you have been of more help by getting his wound to close up!
bellowed Raph as he came in closer. He ripped of his shirt and used it as a bandage. For now Edward seemed in pretty bad shape and Nothing Raph knew could help him much more... He pushed the girl away a bit of the man's torso, she was obstructing with his action field and he hated that. He'd have to call the Hospital... If only he could remember the phone number! He looked at him and decided he had to wake him up. He slapped him softly in the face at first but it didn't work. He finally opted for a last rough one.
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 15 Juin - 1:17

I opened my eyes after half an hour of deep coma. Immediately, I noticed the pain in my arm. I was bleeding terribly, but I my wound had been banded. I stood up and lifted my eyes desperately to see what was around me, not knowing I just had woken up Tara and that her knife fell off my chest, and then I saw it. It was awful. Its body was completly opened up. I could see organs and ribs coming out in a pool of blood. The worse was that it was still alive, implying its own death. I threw up all my despair, my regret and my pain. It was too demanding for my body to believe this was my brother, and that he was suffering there. The only thing I could do was to kill it to put an end to its pain...but I needed my arm to do so. I noticed a knife at my foot and I grabbed it. I walked to that creature slowly. I kneeled down to it, avoiding to look at first.

-He...help....

It implied help desperatly. I sobbed roughly, afraid of what I was going to do. I looked around and saw with satisfaction my alchemy circle was still traced on the ground. I put the knife on the ground and grabbed its bloody left arm.

-Who....you.....help..

The arm was in good condition. I took off all the bandages of my arm, took the knife in my hand and closed my eyes. Then, I cut off its left arm from its shoulder. It let out a very painful scream that made me throw up again.

-Brother, sorry...I'M SORRY!

I ripped off my knee pants. Then I took the arm with my right hand and I put it where my arm stump was. Out of despair, I tapped my knees on the ground to activate my alchemy circle. Slowly, my bloody stump created ligaments and it fused with the arm I had cut.

-*Gasp, gasp, grlgel, urg...........*

It let out a final sound and it died. I looked at what I had done and cried, cried painfully until my heart was dry.
Raphael
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 15 Juin - 22:18

Raph had in fact decapitated the figure... he had not seen it coming in and as Edward cut it's arm the man riped the head of before the thing could do much more... Raph looked around, Edward was standing there dumbly, his new arm seemed fine, he could possibly take care of the girl and Raphael saw no reason to stay any longer, he turned around and headed for the nearest exit: the window he had broken coming in.
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 16 Juin - 1:30

Taranis releva lentement la tete quand elle vit Edward s'avancer vers le corps tout diforme et encore vivant. Elle ne croyais pas ses yeux.

-Ed...Edward? you're....you're...

Elle se leva lui donna un gros calin.

-How come you're...?Your arm...?What....?

Elle ne se revenait pas elle-meme de tout qui s'est passe. Elle essaya tant bien que mal de le reconforter.

-There there lad...it's all over now...
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 16 Juin - 3:03

I looked at her in the eyes and I noticed one was gone.

-Your...your eyes? Don't...don't tell me it took it too! I'm sorry Tara...it's all my fault. I am so sorry...It's all my fault. And I can't even repair my mistake. Its eyes are dead by now...They are useless. And in that condition, putting one of them on you would kill you....I'm sorry....

I looked at her. She seemed rather confused, sad, surprised and happy.

-Tara....I just lived the scariest thing in my life, but I've learned more than any guy has ever before me. My arm, it got cut off. It was the price I had to pay for my foolishness. Truth is very painful and Life is terribly cruel, you know, but both are justified. To have tried to act as Life, I've paid a high cost, but I just played a sneaky trick. Tara, Life can be tricked! There is still hope and therefore, I shall not give up.
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 16 Juin - 9:55

-For the eye, it's ok. I'm just have to clean it and put a bandage on it...happens often, and I still got the other one, aye?

Elle regarda le nouveau bras d'Edward et le corps mort.

-Ye got strong magic here...usally it's a wooden arm or leg ye get when it's gone...amazing.

Puis, elle jugea les degats qu'ils ont fait avec un oeil critique.

-Givin' up? Meh never! But we should clean the place up. Smells lik' slave ship in here.

Elle ramassa son poignard et le nettoya sur ses pantalons puis le remis dans son fourreau.

Now where is that dirty scumbag who is responsible for Edward's missing arm? That bildge rat is ganna taste the cat o' nine tails....and ganna die drowned in hs own blood!
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 17 Juin - 18:38

[HJ : Si j'ai bien compris, elle croit que Lary lui a coupé le bras?]

-Yea...we shall. I am glad you are not giving up. I'll keep searching for a way to bring back William. I might have an idea already.

We started cleaning up. It wasn't an easy task, since the corpse was all in pieces. It was pretty disgusting and I was close to throwing up 2 or 3 times.

-Well...I can't do anything about the blood. Even with alchemy, I can't take it off. All I could do is create a large amount of weapons with it, since blood is almost and endless source of iron. Tell me what you'd like, and I can synthesize it if it's made of iron.
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 17 Juin - 18:53

[Nah, elle est juste sous choc et blamerais n'importe qui...elle sait pas c'est qui le responsable]

-Err....can't we just wash it off with water?

Elle regarda le sang, et meme s'il etait un peu partout, elle devina qu'on pouvait le laver tres facilement avec de l'eau froide.

-And anyway, I have all that I want or need weapon-wise.
Isabella
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 3 Icon_minitimeLun 18 Juin - 15:39

Kill... kill... from the past...

Why?

Danger... for the people...

Ohhhh.

There's one over to the right.

Ok.

I mechanically walked over toward two people who were seemingly surrounded by blood.

The girl... Kill the girl...

Ok.

I raised my sword up in the air, waving it menacingly. Well, it probably wasn't menacing, since my brain had been messed with. My vacant eyes were staring at the girl from the past. Her face wasn't ringing any bells, but I felt sure that I knew the face... Part of my brain wanted to ask who she was, but the other part just wanted my sword to connect with her neck. That part was bigger.
Edward
Alchimiste/Admin
Edward

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 3 Icon_minitimeLun 18 Juin - 16:50

-Well, most of it has stained there...Even water wouldn't totally wash it up. If you don't need any weapon, I do. I don't have anything on me, and it is getting pretty unsafe...especially with that odd guy that keeps coming to us and disappears right after.

I activated my transmutation circle and synthesized a dagger and a small pistol, a PP7, just like James Bond. Then, thinking about it, I remembered that my parents had made me learn how to Skirmish. I synthesized also a rapier, since it probably would be more useful than a dagger...I felt that suddenly, I needed to protect myself. Maybe not from that shady guy, but there was something wrong in the world I just couldn't grasp...

-Ok, I think I should be good with my defense. I don't intend to kill anyone with.....Watch out!

A young girl attacked Taranis and was about to slice her head off. I blocked the sword with my rapier rapidly.
Taranis
Pirate
Taranis

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 3 Icon_minitimeLun 18 Juin - 19:26

[HJ: lol! A rapier blocks a sword? Now THAT's funny...ok, bon j'arrete avec les commentaires inutiles]

-Nice rapier...

Taranis survecu le coup grace a l'aide innatendu et degaigna son epee a son tour.

-Thanks but...

It can't be...

Elle reconnut la fille qui faisait partie de son equipage dans le passe.

-Bella! It's meh, ye cap'in! One step closer an yeh be cleanin' the bildge fer months!

Mais en voyant qu'Isabella ne la reconnaissait pas, elle decida de feigner de l'attaquer au niveau de l'avant-bras, mais a la derniere seconde, devia sa trajectoire, sauta pardessus Isabelle en prenant son epaule comme appuis et visa l'arriere de son crane avec la garde de son epee.

-Sorry buddy...can't let ye kill meh, can I?
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Londres, Angleterre   Londres, Angleterre - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Londres, Angleterre
Page 3 sur 8Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant